Interested In Becoming a Partner HMIS Agency?
Requests to utilize the Santa Clara County HMIS should be in written form and required documents must be provided and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once all the required forms have been received you will be contacted with next steps and the status of your request.
New Agency Set-Up & Implementation Documents
Notes about the Partner Agency Agreement
- You should return the signed Agreement to SCC Bitfocus System Administration team. When we receive your Agreement, we will forward to the county and let you know when it has been signed.
- At the Board of Supervisors’ request and the advice of County Counsel, this Agreement is a standard agreement.
- Please leave the “Effective Date” on page 1 blank. OSH will fill that in.
Notes about the Technical Administrator and Security Officer Agreement
- The role of Technical Administrator and the role of Security Officer are two different roles. Depending on how your agency is structured, the size of your organization, and how roles and responsibilities are divided, these may be fulfilled by one person, or they may be fulfilled by two (or more) people. In order to gain access to HMIS, we must have a signed form returned for each of these roles. If you are one person fulfilling two roles, you may submit just one form with both boxes checked.
- You should return the signed Agreement(s) to Bitfocus SCC System Administration team. When we receive your Agreement, we will confirm with you.
- Please note all Technical Administrators are required to complete the following training: SCC Clarity HMIS Partner Technical Administrator/Agency Lead Training.
Notes about End User Agreements
- Please note the End User Agreement has gone electronic; meaning you are not required to provide a copy to the Helpdesk when requesting new user access. Instead staff will be prompted to sign the electronic user agreement immediately after initial login.
- You can however download the document, have your staff sign it and retain for your records.
Once you receive notification your Agency has been approved, you may immediately sign up your staff for Training. Only have staff sign up for training once your agency has completed the Application process at Schedule a Training.