Agencies Equipped for Drop-Ins:
Please note that only some of the HMIS participating agencies are equipped to serve drop-ins or referrals for VI-SPDAT assessments. Please contact only the agencies listed below for VI-SPDAT drop-in/referral hours and locations.
- Bill Wilson Center – San Jose (408) 243-0222 | **Young Adults Ages 18-24 Only**
- South County Compassion Center – Gilroy (408) 763-7120 | Please call for an appointment
- HomeFirst –San Jose: Homeless Helpline (408) 510-7600 | Main Number (408) 539-2100
- LifeMoves (Opportunity Services Center) – Palo Alto (650) 853-8672
- PATH – San Jose (408) 753-8735
Drop-in hours: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, Thursdays between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM - Please note these are not available at this time due to COVID-19
- Sunnyvale Community Services – Sunnyvale (408) 738-4321
A recent list of Santa Clara County Continuum of Care’s HMIS Participating Agencies is available as a PDF download by clicking here.